Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Milo Lewis Hanlan-Baker


Milo Lewis Hanlan-Baker
Born sleeping 15th April 2011
UK

Time has taken me from you,
Although not very far.
I'll be watching through the sunshine
And through the brightest star.

I'll be watching all of you,
From the heavens up above,
So take good care of each other
And carry all my love.

If you're ever wondering
If I'm there; here's where you start.
Take a look inside yourself
Deep within your heart.

I'll always be your baby,
Your child, grandchild, Joshua and Harry's best friend.
So anytime you need me,
Close your eyes, I'm back again.

Loving and thinking of you always, my precious tiny angel Milo.

0 Send Your Love Here: