Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Cheyenne Autumn


Cheyenne Autumn
Born October 11th 1997 Went to Heaven November 30th 1998

Waking this morning, to the Colors of Autumn
Beautiful Leaves of Red and Orange.
Rustic colors that change the landscape.
So Beautiful, But... God I wish I could escape....

Today is the first October Morn
3 years ago this October, was the Month you were born.
I remember that October evening
And the Patterns in the sky.

As the fluffy white clouds floated by...
The colors of the setting sun,
With the same Red and Orange glow
That the Leaves proudly displayed

Your smile as big as the Great Jack O' Lantern
with Hair the color of Corn silk
and Eyes as Blue as Gods Great skies

The Indian Legend goes, "Staring into a babys eyes,
changes your heart forever."
"Cheyenne" the Great Indian name,
was given to you, Morning Dove is its meaning....
One filled with so much Love.

Autumn for your middle name, As your Beauty matches
Gods paints of Rustic colors of Fall.

As I wake this October morning, and stare at those
same colors in the Rising Sun, with the clouds playing
up above. I stop and look, no need to check the
calender. It is Truly an October Morn.
The same Skies that were there the evening you were
born.

As I catch my breath, and the tears begin to flow
I remember the times we spent together.
And how I had to let you go.
You changed my life Forever, and this world will never
be the same...
Because by looking into those Eyes, You captured My
Heart....Forever,

On one of Gods Great Colorful October days,
The day you were born.

Written in Memory of Cheyenne Autumn Smith.
Sunrise-- 10/11/97... Sunset--11/30/98
by Na-Na




0 Send Your Love Here: