Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Shelby Jane Bays


Shelby Jane Bays
January 26th 1987
November 9th 2006

Shelby Jane
We miss you today, tomorrow, always.
We love you to infinity and beyond.
Mommy and Daddy

4 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful and very touching to see Shelby's name in the sand.

Anonymous said...

~Shelby~ Your mom and dad miss you so much! She had become a friend on the MISS forum and has helped me with my grief. I hope you and Erin have become friends, too.
Brenda-Joyfulmom on the MISS group

Unknown said...

I think of you always. I miss you with all of my heart. My love for you is as deep as the ocean and as wide as the sky....Loving you forever, my BEE.
Mommy

Kevin Hayes said...

This is very touching. I feel honored and blessed to have known Shelby.