Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Anthony Nathaniel Angstadt



Anthony Nathaniel Angstadt

Date of Birth July 28th 1988
Date Born into Heaven November 5th 2007

(I see you everywhere I look, I hear your favorite songs and think of you, I stay updated with your friends yet I can't wait to see you again. I miss you. Mom.)

4 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

I miss you baby. Troy misses you horribly.

Anonymous said...

Sending blessings to your family Tony,...

Anonymous said...

Tony,
I am a new friend of your Mom's, she is one of my MISSisters. She and your family miss you so very much.
I hope you and my Katie have met up in Heaven.

~Julie said...

God Bless you baby... Have some great rides. I have some REALLY great friends up there that I know are looking for some good runs.

Looking forward to riding with you when it's time. Your Mom has told me a bunch about you.

~Julie