Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Abigail Lynn McNeese


Abigail Lynn McNeese
Date of birth 08/06/2008
Date born into heaven 08/06/2008
At 36 weeks due to umbilical cord accident

SWEET HEAVENLY CHILD

Tiny baby, in my heart,
I ache to hold you near...
before I even knew you,
I felt your presence here.

Inside my womb I kept you,
ever peaceful from the storm...
I knew that you were always safe
and I knew that you were warm.

I never thought I'd lose you
before I saw your face...
but I know that you are happy
and living in a better place.

God must have spared my baby
from some unknown tragedy...
I know He'd never be unkind
or bring hurt and pain to me.

The days ahead will try me
as I come to terms with grief...
but through it all, there's comfort,
and God is my relief.

He'll hold me in His arms awhile
and shelter me with care...
time will take away the pain,
but the love will still be there.

Written by: Jill Lemming from Ohio


1 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

May God hold the four of you together forever.Be strong your little girl is watching let her see how much you guys love her not how sad that you are that she is gone.