Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Ethan Kapono Glassburn


Ethan Kapono Glassburn
12/20/2009
Indiana, United States

An Angel Never Dies

Don’t let them say I never lived,
Though something stopped my heart
I felt the tenderness you gave,
I loved you from the start.

Although my body you can’t hold
It doesn’t mean I’m gone
This world was worthy, not of me
God chose that I move on.

I know the pain that drowns your soul,
What you are forced to face
You have my word, I’ll fill your arms,
Someday we will embrace.

You’ll hear that it was meant to be,
God doesn’t make mistakes
But that wont soften your worst blow,
Or make your heart not ache.

I’m watching over all you do,
Another child you’ll bear
Believe me when I say to you,
That I am always there.

There'll come a time, I promise you,
When you will hold my hand,
Stroke my face and kiss my lips
And then you’ll understand.

Although I’ve never breathed your air,
Or gazed into your eyes
That doesn’t mean I never was,
An Angel never dies.

So next time you need to make a wish,
You won't have to look so far,
I'll always be shining down on you,
I am your little all star.

Ethan, Mommy and Daddy will always love and cherish you,

With all the love we have to give,
Mommy & Daddy

4 Send Your Love Here:

Brandon and Telisha said...

Carly, thank you so much for doing this for me and my husband. It means so much and we appreciate it so very much. Take care and again thank you for all that you do!

Deb said...

Telisha and Brandon...this is just beyond beautiful...Carly, what a wonderful inspiration you are in offering this type of service and as a professionaly photographer, I will refer folks in need to your website.

Warmest Regards,
Deb
Indiana, United States

Lana said...

beautiful tribute to a beautiful boy
xx

michelle hs said...

i was just looking through the names written in the sand around the time carly wrote xavier's and came across yours. just wanted to let you know that i am thinking of you! hugs