Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Bridger Gary Jenkins


2 Send Your Love Here:

the Powell's said...

That is so sweet! Ali, you are such a good example to me with how strong you have been!

Torie said...

Thankyou Alison for your kind words. I was so sad to hear that you & your family went through the same devastation as us on the 17th May . . . I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful Bridger, a true angel that will be in your hearts forever. My husband & I still find the pain very raw, & are struggling to go back to our "normal" lives . . . we feel so lost & empty. I've been told so many times that only time heals pain, but I feel this pain will never leave us. Olivia was our first child and we long to be parents. I think it is so hard to come to terms with as I had a pefect pregnancy with no complications, went into labour at 41wks, and then her heart stopped beating during the early stages of labour for no apparent reason. We will always ask the questions of "why" and "how", but will never get any answers.
I hope you & your husband are doing OK, and that Carter is helping fill those empty arms. I wish you all the best Alison & know you will one day be reunited with your darling Bridger. All the best, Torie (Australia)