Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Gauge Allen Pevytoe


3 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

Carly,
This is absolutely beautiful. Words cannot even begin to express how grateful we are to have this. I have always loved your work and I think that it is amazing, what you are doing. When I opened up our son's name, written in the sand, I was speachless. It took my breath away. It is PERFECT. Thank you for having such a caring spirit and thank you, Christian, for visiting your mom in her dreams and inspiring such a wonderful gift.

Forever Grateful -
Gauge's Mom, Dad, & Lil' Bro'Keegan

Unknown said...

Hey Gauge, I can see your brush strokes in the sky and reflected on the beach. I'll always look at sunsets with a renewed spirit and hope for tomorrow. Someday little guy!
Love you,
Grandad

Anonymous said...

We love you, Gauge.