Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Monday, August 16, 2010

Jason Michael Hilty


4 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful! I love it and Jason, we all miss him dearly.
Love, Morgan

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!! Gave me chills! I love Jason's family who love and miss him daily! It still amazes me how many lives Jason touched in his short years on this earth! He was really an AMAZING person!
Angie

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe you have almost been gone for 2 years. I miss you so much and wish I could give you a BIG hug and kiss and tuck you in bed like I used to do whenyou were small. I know I will see you again one day!! I love and miss you!
Mom

Anonymous said...

Love and miss you so much!!!!
Mom