Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Elijah David Stansbury


Elijah David Stansbury
Would have been born on February 4th 2012
England

Though I never knew you, I know you complete;
The beating of your heart, the tapping of your feet.
My baby, my dear, your memory I will hold
Throughout my whole life, even when I get old.
I love you Elijah, with my whole being
And this I can promise you with all of my feeling.

You were the best little surprise we've ever known. We love you every single day, and even though it hurts to know we'll never watch you grow, we know you're up there. I hope heaven is as beautiful as you.

You hold our hearts forever,
Mummy and Daddy

0 Send Your Love Here: