Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Mackenzie Leigh Hitchcock


Mackenzie Leigh Hitchcock
"MyKenzie" was born December 21,2008
and was born into Heaven January 21,2009.

Mackenzie your our precious angel and will forever be missed. Mommy, Daddy, and Madalynn will love you always!You are absolutely beautiful sweetpea!
I love you! -Mommy


"She flew up to Heaven on the wings of angels ,
by the clouds and stars and passed where no one sees, and She walks with Jesus and her Loved one's waiting and I know she's smiling saying, don't worry about me"

1 Send Your Love Here:

Stephanie Hitchcock said...

Carly,
Thank you so much for this beautiful picture. I'm so happy to see the sky was as beautiful as it was. It reminds me of the morning she grew her wings, not a cloud in the sky, just blue and the sun shining so bright! This picture brings me more peace. Its such a touching tribute!Thank you for doing this!I will forever be grateful!