Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Natalie Lily


Natalie Lily
Born sleeping full term - 23 April 2008
Gatton, Australia

On the 23 April 2008
a beautiful little angel Natalie Lily
was born into heaven,
not a day goes by where she is not missed by her loving family and friends
who miss her every single day.

1 Send Your Love Here:

Juanita said...

My first Granddaughter, born as an angel. I touched you as you were born sleeping, but you touched me long before that. I whispered promises and I will keep them for you my angel girl. I will keep watching over your mummy, daddy, and big brother Alex until I come to watch over you! I wrote your fairy story, so fly my angel, with Faerie Potions and Elven Tears to remind us of where you are. I will always love you child of my child. Grammy