Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Joshua Aaron Burroughs


Joshua

Born still at 38wks on November 1, 2004

A moment in our arms….forever in our hearts.

“For this child I prayed, and the Lord has granted me my petition which I asked of Him. Therefore I also have lent him to the Lord; as long as he lives he shall be lent to the Lord. So they worshiped the Lord there.”

1 Samuel 1: 27-28

We miss Joshua Aaron so deeply. Our arms long to hold him for just a minute more. However, we sing praises to our Lord for the time we had Joshua with us and remember every little kick with joy. Our trust and hope is in Heaven.

Remembering Joshua,

Daddy, Mommy, Rebekah, Mary, Caleb, Lydia, Hannah and Sarah

0 Send Your Love Here: