Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Marisa Elizabeth McCarthy


1 Send Your Love Here:

kristen said...

Mom & Dad,
I never really understood what it was like to have lost Marisa; I was so young when it happened and no one ever really talked about her. However, now that I have had my own children, I can understand a little more what it must have been like to carry a baby for 9 months...to watch your belly grow, feels the kicks and movements inside and bond with her, only to lose her one day later. I can't even imagine the pain of losing a child but I wanted you both to know that although we don't talk about her, I do think of Marisa often and she will always be a member of our family and will always be remembered...

Love,
Kristen