Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Friday, March 26, 2010

Skye Winter Sassine


4 Send Your Love Here:

Sharon Tipper said...

Baby angel x

Anonymous said...

forever loved and missed xx
princess skye winter, flying free with the other angels. thinking of you always

Anonymous said...

Always on my mind, Always in my heart. Never to be forgotton. A special angel to precious for this world. Princess Skye Winter.. Thinkn of you always xoxo

Erin said...

I do not know you, but from one Mum to another, her story has stayed with me. I think of your beautiful daughter often. May she be flying high with the angels, showering you with angel kisses when you most need them and watching over her baby brother.