Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Paige Tejeda


Paige Tejeda
Born Sleeping 1/22/10
Sierra Vista, AZ USA

In the Arms of Jesus~

Daddy, please don't look so sad,
Mama please don't cry~
"Cause I am in the arms of Jesus
and He sings me lullabies."
Please, try not to question God,
Don't think he is unkind
Don't think He sent me to you,
and then He changed his mind.
You see, I am a special child,
and I'm needed up above
I'm the special gift you gave Him,
the product of your love.
I'll always be there with you
and watch the sky at night,
Find the brightest star that's gleaming,
That's my halo's brilliant light.
You'll see me in the morning frost,
that mists your window pane.
That's me in the summer showers,
I'll be dancing in the rain.
When you feel a little breeze,
from a gentle wind that blows
That's me, I'll be there,
planting a kiss on your nose.
When you see a child playing,
and your heart feels a little tug,
That's me, I'll be there,
giving your heart a hug.
So Daddy, please don't look so sad,
Mama don't your cry.
I'm in the arms of Jesus
and He sings me lullabies.

Author~Claudette T. Allen


You will always be in our hearts sweet baby girl, till we meet again.
XOXO~
Daddy, Mommy, Olivia and Brock

5 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

Love to each of you. You are constantly in our thoughts and prayers.

Heather, Fabian, Ian, and Darcy

Afamily4Him said...

Paige,

I never got to meet you but you have touched my life and so many others. I have no doubt you recieved heavenly treasures for your work here on Earth!

Love Alisa C.

Anonymous said...

Dear Paige,

So many people continue to love you and dream of what you would be like today. Rest knowing you have touched many lives and will always be in our thoughts and prayers.

Love, Karin, Ty, Motts and Matti too

Anonymous said...

Love to you little Paige...


"If every tear we shed for you became a star above; you’d stroll in
Angel’s garden, lit by everlasting love."
~Author Unknown

To live forever in our hearts.

Much love,
Tracey, Cyril, Claire & Rose.....

Unknown said...

Thinking of you today, Paige, and missing you so.
Sending love and prayers out to your mommie, daddy, sister and brother.
JSJ Schmidt