Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Melanae Lily Marchant


Melanae Lily Marchant
You grew your angel wings
Wednesday 17th February 2010 @ 6w5d
Melbourne, Australia

Don't let them say I wasn't born,
That something stopped my heart,
I felt each tender squeeze you gave,
I've loved you from the start.
Although my body you can't hold,
It doesn't mean I'm gone,
This world was worthy, not, of me,
God chose that I move on.
I know the pain that drowns your soul,
What you are forced to face,
You have my word, I'll fill your arms,
Someday we will embrace.
You'll hear that it was "meant to be
God doesn't make mistakes",
But that won't soften your worst blow,
Or make your hearts not ache.
I'm watching over all you do,
Another child you'll bear,
Believe me when I say to you,
That I am always there.
There'll come a time, I promise you,
When you will hold my hand,
Stroke my face and kiss my lips,
And then you'll understand.
Although I've never breathed your air,
Or gazed into your eyes,
That doesn't mean I never "was"
An angel never dies...

We love you so much Raindrop and we are sorry we never got to meet you. Your were just to beautiful for this earth.

Love and Kisses
Mummy, Daddy, Chelsea, Jasmine and Zachery


4 Send Your Love Here:

Naomi Washington said...

Sweet Melanae, you will forever live in mummy and daddy hearts, visit them in their dreams and be a family. Fly Free Raindrop xoxo

Kim, Craig, Chelsea, Jasmine and Zac,
My thoughts and prayers are with you all always. Melanae will forever watch over you. Writing her name in the sand is such a beautiful rememberance im sure she'll forever treasure.
Hugs to you all.

Anonymous said...

May you always watch over your Mummy and Daddy and your big sisters and brother. <3

Jessica White said...

melanae
May you always look after your dear parents and your big brother and sisters.
When a person you love passes away
Look to the night sky on a clear day.
The star that to you, appears to be bright,
Will be your loved one,
Looking upon you during the night.
The lights of heaven are what shows through
As your loved one watches all that you do.
When you feel lonely for the one that you love,
Look to the Heavens in the night sky above.

All our love Jess and familyswant

Anonymous said...

Fly free beautiful angel girl, may you be remembered with love and fondness. Sending lots of love to your family who will hold you dear in their hearts forever.