Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Josephine


3 Send Your Love Here:

Kimberly said...

Sophie, Josephine passing has made me a better mum I am grateful for each day, each cuddle and all the love my boys give. My thoughts and prays are with you each and every day, I am so proud of you. We miss Josephine everyday and talk about her in heaven playing with angels.
With love always Kim, George, Charley, Archie and Henry xox

Kimberly said...

12 months have passed I still think of you so much, my heart aches for your Mum (my beautiful friend), your Dad and your brother Jackson. The boys talk to you when they see rainbows, we know you are up with the angels playing and having so much fun, eating all your favourite things.... We all wish you were still here with us and are so sad that your not, watch over us precious angel.

Bree said...

From the short time I spent with you I found you to be a very special precious little girl and I could see your Mummy was your world and you were hers!I feel so blessed to have met you and I now have a dear friend for life. I think about you often and how my heart bleeds for you Soph. Now becoming a Mother myself I couldn't even imagine the pain you are going through each and every minute you are amazing Sophie and ill always look up to you. LOve to you and your family always xoxoxo