Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Thursday, December 8, 2011

JaLisa Kamille Beasley


JaLisa Kamille Beasley
Passed away unborn at 37 weeks
inside her mother's stomach when her mother died in her sleep
Oct 12th 2011.

Bellevue, NE

You knew me before I knew about you

At six months along I prayed the news wasn’t true

The Dr says after birth you would not live long

Oh to hear this it felt so wrong

Prayer helped us make it this far

and I imagine holding you is like holding a star

Your brother is too young to know his sisters fate

I hope you wait for us up there beyond the pearly gates

3 Send Your Love Here:

Elizabeth Rose said...

My heart goes out to those who've lost. You are in my prayers, know God is looking down upon you with a new light.

With My Love,
Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

I cannot imagine your grief; I pray that your sadness eases and you know the true love your daughter and sister brings to your family for all eternity. May Christmas bring you peace. Much Love, Caroline, London, UK. x x x

Anonymous said...

Thank you guys for the kind words. It was actually my wife and daughter who died just over two months ago. The holiday season makes this whole situation 10x harder but looking at my two year old brings joy unspeakable joy back into my life. Jameel Beasley