Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Lillie Elizabeth Freisner


Lillie Elizabeth Freisner
Born and went to Heaven on September 4th, 2011.
An angel wrote in the Book of Life my Lillie's date of birth.
Then whispered as she closed the book,
"too beautiful for earth".


3 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, this is beautiful.

Amanda Hoyt said...

gorgeous

~Lillie~

Anonymous said...

Steph...Lillie would be so proud of you. You've helped so many mommies and have been such a wonderful advocate for those who find themselves in this foreign terrain. You gave her a beautiful baby sister, Kylie, who I know will love Miss Lillie so much as she gets older. She will live on in all of our hearts.

I can never truly understand, but I will always be here. I love you so much girl and am so thankful for our friendship :)

xo~ Krista