Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Lincoln James Garman


Lincoln James Garman
Born 3-26-10
California


No farewell words were spoken,
no time to say goodbye,
you were gone before we knew it,
and only God knows why.

Gone yet not forgotten,
although we are apart,
your spirit lives within us,
forever in our hearts.

WE WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER YOU LINC

4 Send Your Love Here:

Dennis Watson said...

Dear little Linc, no time to know in this world but we will meet again and then you will have your very own Gramps and I my Little Linc. Daddio

Anonymous said...

My precious baby boy, I love you every day. What a beautiful tribute your Auntie has created for you here. I will visit often. I know that I will see you again in heaven and that day will be as glorious to me as the day you and your twin sister Olivia Avalon were born.

Anonymous said...

To Lincoln, I love you like you are one of my own. The Bouchards will never forget you. When we meet again I promise to take you fishing and on hunting trips with the boys. I will make sure no one pics on our baby sis. love always, Uncle Dave

Gramps said...

Hey Linc, just thinking of you. Anyone ever tell you have the coolist name ever. Oh, I'll tell you when I get there. Gramps