Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Lael van den Enden


Lael van den Enden
1/10/2001
Canada

Isaiah 49:16

See, I have written your name on the palms of my hands.

Lael means Belonging to God. We are thankful that our precious baby was born straight into heaven and belongs to God. We love you sweet precious baby and cannot wait to hold you at home in heaven.


1 Send Your Love Here:

grandma jo~ said...

Heavenly Christmas baby Lael. How is that I, your Grandma, can love someone I have never seen nor held? Also, I have never seen Christ, yet I know he exists, our Heavenly Father said! So it must be so! He created you so it is there, in that very fact you exist..in spirit and in my heart!One day I have hope I will have a Grandmas privilage to hold you ~ Loving You from a distance Grandma:)