Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Leah Elisabeth


Leah Elisabeth
was born January 8, 2010 and went to be with the Lord two weeks later.

For Leah, my precious, angel, daughter:
Out of three babies in heaven, your passing was perhaps the most painful. We were given two weeks with you before you died -- two weeks of having family and friends in the hospital every day, lifting you in prayer, lifting our whole family in prayer. Those two weeks were precious -- cherished time with my baby daughter. And then they were over -- suddenly, unexpectedly. My daughter Emily would never have her long-sought-after baby sister... or at least, she wouldn't have you.
If only we had you now, Leah. You'd be almost two, a bouncing, happy, baby. I miss you and wish so much that we could have you back, that you, Anna, and Timothy could be here for Christmas.
I know we will all be together again one day, Leah. I can't wait to see your precious face. I love you--

Your mother

Anna Nicole

0 Send Your Love Here: