Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Aliyah Grace Clarke


Aliyah Grace Clarke

Born on April 19, 2008

1 minute after her twin sister Zuri.

Aliyah was born into heaven on June 25, 2008

Cumming, GA

My dearest Angel Baby Aliyah,

Every day that I live without you is another day that I have to be better and stronger, so that when we meet I’ll love you more than the day we met. There isn’t a day that goes by without me thinking about you and loving you. You are cherished forever in my mind and my heart.

Love ,

Mommy

2 Send Your Love Here:

Unknown said...

Carly, Thank you so much for doing this. Shellon

Unknown said...

Shellon, this is beautiful, and fitting of such a beatiful soul that was your baby girl. You're in my prayers.

Quincy