Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Ezra James Tobin


Ezra James Tobin
Born Silent on the 24th of October 2008
New Zealand


Ezra,
I miss you everyday and I'll love you forever my Son.


6 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

Our son, Ezra Joseph was stillborn on the 15th of November, 2008. I know exactly what you are going through. We miss him so much.

Ezra's Mummy said...

Almost Nine months since i gave birth to a beautiful boy. I think about you everyday Ezra.
Love you so so much!!
Your Mummy
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Just checking up on things now that a year has passed since our Ezra's became angels. As difficult as it was, I wouldn't trade the time we had to hold him for anything. Hope things are going better for you & your family.

Ezra's Mummy said...

Ezra today is the first anniversary of you due date. I cant believe you would be one year old today if i could of carried you to term. I wish you could be here celebrating your 1st birthday. Love you so much my boy xoxoxo

Ezra's Mummy said...

Hi Anonymous (another Ezra's mama) Im doing good thanks...I feel the same as you, as unbearable as the pain was, i'm grateful for having Ezra and getting to hold him. We moved city which has really helped me begin to heal.. i still think of Ezra all the time but its with a sense of peace and love. Hope you are doing well.

Aunty Ali said...

You had yet to take a breath when the Gods decreed to bring thee home.
Arise, sweet cherub, and take thine place amongst the heavens.
Let your silken wings soar you through the stars and take peace wherever you may reside.
Our hearts may burn with your loss though by no means shall you be forgotten.
To this day and ever after, you remain where distance has no purpose.
With every thought that consumes us, you are there to watch over.
With every decision we make, you are here keep us strong.
Kia Kaha little Ezra for wherever you may be you will always be here.