Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Jamie and Jayvan



My little brother

Jamie

Born into Heaven on the 08/02/1990 at 40 weeks


My Son & Jamie’s Nephew

Jayvan

Born into Heaven on the 11/12/2008 at 17 weeks & 6 Days

Bunbury, Western Australia


“Some things are too beautiful to be seen or touched;

they can only be felt with the heart."

Jamie,look after my little boy. And Jayvan, make sure you behave yourself for your Uncle, because I know you would have gotten your fathers mischievous side! We love you both very much xx

2 Send Your Love Here:

Teagan said...

Carly, Thankyou so much. They are beautiful xxx

Anonymous said...

Thank you Carly. I was so suprised to see this as I didn't know anything about what you were doing. My daughter suprised me by having her brother Jamie's name done in the sand along with her son Jayvan. This is a beautiful thing you are doing for everyone.
Thank you!! xx Karen (Teagan and Jamie's mum and Jayvan's nana.)