Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Monday, March 9, 2009

Niana Joy Owada


Niana Joy Owada
Born still directly into the arms of Jesus
on February 20, 2006
Japan

Our precious Niana, I fell in love with you the moment I knew you were in my womb and I treasure every minute of having you with me and feel very blessed to have been able to feel you kick and hiccup while growing.Now I carry you in my heart and smile at the thought of you! I thank God for the honor of being your mommy and cant wait to hold you in my arms one day in heaven.

Behold children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb is a reward." Psalm 127:3



I came into this world with a purpose yet untold
My life still has meaning, though I now walk streets of Gold.

My little feet weren't made, to trod this earth below,
My eyes weren't made to see, the hurt and pain, you know.

See, I was sent from Heaven, to live inside your heart.
My days had all been numbered.... each planned right from the start.

Oh, I know you long to hold me and your arms feel empty now;
To simply just go on, you stop and wonder, "How?".

But Mommy, Listen to me! And Daddy... Please don't cry!
For Heaven's sounding sweeter, and I'm the reason why.

God sent me for the purpose to live inside your heart,
And daily to remind you, each day's a brand new start.

God's mercy is everlasting and His love is without end.
He's closer than a brother; a true and precious friend.

He didn't give me to you, to simply take away.
He took me safe to Heaven, to see again, one day.

There are many mansions, in the place God called me to,
And the first ones that He showed me... were the ones He made for you!

So lift your eyes to Heaven, each time you think of me,
You never have to worry, cause this is where I'll be.

I know that you are hurting, and you still don't understand,
But follow close to Jesus, for He daily holds my hand.

He will bring you to me... Just trust Him, and you'll see,
He had a special purpose, on the day He gave you, Me!
(author unknown)


0 Send Your Love Here: