Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Donna Rose Abeyta


Donna Rose Abeyta
Born into the arms of Angels on October 28th, 2010

In memory of one whose brief appearance on this plane belies the depth of love she leaves behind.

-- Anonymous

Donna Rose,
As I sit here and try to think of all the perfect words to say to you I realize that it does not matter whether or not I say all of the right things or say them in some breathtakingly beautiful way as long as I speak from my heart. So here goes nothing. I want you to know that I am so proud to be able to say that I know your mommy and daddy. They are amazing people and you are so lucky to have them as parents even if you have to be with the angels now. You are so very loved and that in itself is beautiful.
I am also very happy to be able to say that I am your Auntie B. :) It means so much to me that your mommy and daddy have allowed me that honor. It didn't take very long before you stole my heart just through the conversations that your Mommy and Daddy and I had. You will always hold a very special place in my heart with Serenity. You both will be carried in my heart and remembered by me and many others. I know that you are having fun up there and that we will meet someday and I can't wait. :) You are a very special angel.
I would also like to remind you that your Mommy and Daddy miss you and love you very much. Although, I'm sure that you already know that. I know that they would want me to tell you anyway. See, I'm surprising them with this so at this point they have no idea... I hope they love it though. It's nothing big and it isn't the same as having you here but I wanted to do something special for them. I love them as much as they love you I think.. if that's even possible. But even if it's not, I love them alot.

Well, Beautiful Angel, I must go for now. But I will always think of you and I will write to you again soon I promise.

Until then, I love you Donna Rose and remember... The Heavens are your playground but Mommy and Daddy's hearts are your cradle.

Kisses & Cuddles,
Auntie B

1 Send Your Love Here: