Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Justin Rubinstein


8 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

I love you so much Jussy.. so so much...
Mom

Cecile Forse (Mom to Bo and Chris) said...

God bless, keep and comfort your family and friends. Give them the strength to continue on the way you would want them to. Rest in peace, God has you in his arms now!
Cecile Forse

Virginia Hummel said...

Hi Justin, I hope you've met my son Chris over there. I was thinking that maybe the two of you can get together and double team your mom from that side and I'll work on her from this side! Love and joy rule! Take care honey. Love and light, Virginia

Marilyn said...

Fly free - fly high Justin - you are in the company of a lot of special angels. Watch over your mom and help her stay strong. She misses you so much. R.I.P. dear one
Mickey - (Marti's Mom)

Pamidee said...

May God bless and keep your loved ones in his tender care.May God especially comfort and bless your mom who is having to learn to live without you.She loves you more than she can express,and misses you terribly.I hope you get to visit her in a beautiful dream and give her love and peace.
Pami-Jolene's mom

Anonymous said...

Hugs and love Justin I know you can see Daniel up there give him my love too. May you both be in peace and happiness and light Forever and until your moms see you again. We love and miss you so much. (Hugs)
Mechelle

Anonymous said...

justin,
you would be so proud of your mom and how much support and love she gives to others every single day. she speaks so highly of you and what an amazing young man you were...i know know where you got that sweet gift. i send much love to you and a hug and kiss from your mom. if you see cody adam acton up there tell him his mom misses him so much and loves him "to infinity and beyond".

shanna_
codys mom 5/18/90-10/16/10

Anonymous said...

Everyday I wonder if I could have helped, and I replay that last conversation we had on that Thursday. I miss you everyday, and think of you often. Things are so different knowing I can't simply call you and talk about nothing like we always seemed to do. Just know that I love you and miss you, but I know you are in a better place. Keep smiling down