Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Rory John Cunningham


Rory John Cunningham
Missed every day my little man
Born 25th January 2010, already with the angels.
Yorkshire, England

Guess how much I love you.

“I don’t think I could guess that” said Big Nutbrown Hare.
“This much” said Little Nutbrown Hare stretching out his arms as wide as he could go.
Big Nutbrown Hare have even longer arms. “But I love you this much” he said.
“Hmmm. That’s a lot” thought Little Nutbrown Hare
“I love you as high as I can reach” said Little Nutbrown Hare.
“I love you as high as I can reach” said Big Nutbrown Hare.
“That is very high” thought Little Nutbrown Hare. “I wish I had arms like that”
Then Little Nutbrown Hare had a good idea. He tumbled upside down then reached up the tree trunk with his feet. “I love you all the way up to my toes” he said.
“And I love you up to your toes” said Big Nutbrown Hare swinging him up over his head.
“I love you as I high as I can hop” laughed Little Nutbrown Hare, bouncing up and down.
“But I love you as high as I can hop” smiled Big Nutbrown Hare---and he hopped so high that his ears touched the branches above.
“That’s good hopping”, thought Little Nutbrown Hare. “I wish I could hop like that”.
“I love you all the way down the lane as far as the river”, cried Little Nutbrown Hare.
“I love you across the river and over the hills”, said Big Nutbrown Hare.
“That’s very far,” thought Little Nutbrown Hare. He was almost too sleepy to think anymore. Then he looked beyond the thornbushes, out into the big dark night. Nothing could be farther than the sky.
“I love you right up to the moon” he said and closed his eyes.
“Oh that’s far,’ said Big Nutbrown Hare. “That’s very, very far”
Big Nutbrown Hare settled Little Nutbrown Hare into his bed of leaves. He leaned over and kissed him goodnight. Then he laid down close by and whispered with a smile. “I love you right up to the moon---and back”.

My little man I love you right up to the moon and back, always.
Mummy and Daddy xx

0 Send Your Love Here: