Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Makenna Grace Martinez



Makenna Grace Martinez
Born May 18th 2011
Went to Heaven May 19th 2011
USA

You never said you were leaving,
you never said goodbye.
You were gone before I knew it,
and only God knew why.
A millions times I needed you,
A million times I’ve cried
If love alone could have saved you,
You never would of died.
In life I loved you dearly,
In death I love you still
In my heart, you hold a place
No one could ever fill.
It broke my heart to lose you,
but you didn’t go alone.
For part of me went with you,
the day God took you home.

Mommy and Daddy love you so much Makenna. We will never forget you our sweet angel.

2 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

Sending much love your way. Your mother is a wonderful women Makenna and she will always love you. RIP little one.

Anonymous said...

You are our tiny angel, Makenna. I will always think of you. Look over your mom and dad and let them know. Show them a rose or a robin to let them know you love them. Your cousing Jen x