Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Wyatt Nathaniel O'Halloran


Wyatt Nathaniel O'Halloran
Born January 27th 2011
Given his Wings January 29th 2011
California, US

I’m in the Arms of Jesus

“Daddy please don’t look so sad, Mommy please don’t cry, Cause I am in the arms of Jesus and He sings me lullabies. Please try not to question God, Don’t think He is unkind. Don’t think He sent me to you, and then He changed His mind. You see, I am a Special Child, and I am needed up above, I’m the special gift you gave Him, The product of your love. I’ll always be there with you, and watch the sky at night. Find the brightest star that’s gleaming, That’s my halo’s brilliant light. You’ll see me in the morning frost that mists your windowpane. That’s me, in the summer showers; I’ll be dancing in the rain. When you feel a gentle breeze, from a gentle wind that blows, that’s me, I’ll be there Planting a kiss on your nose. When you see a child playing, and your heart feels a little tug, that’s me, I’ll be there, giving your heart a hug. So, Daddy, please don’t look so sad, Mommy don’t you cry. I’m in the arms of Jesus, and He sings me lullabies.”

-author unknown

2 Send Your Love Here:

Delanie O'Halloran said...

THANK you all so much <3

ks said...

I don't know if you'll see this, but I was just looking through the names and saw the date for your precious baby. I also lost my daughter Grace on January 29th. (2008). I hope that your healing happens quickly and you find blessings along the way.