Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Addison Lillian Frazier


Addison Lillian Frazier 
Born sleeping April 10, 2012.
Las Vegas, Nevada 

Most people only dream of angels...I held one in my arms.

5 Send Your Love Here:

Amanda & Charles said...

So beautiful! We love it!

Becca & Jay said...

What a beautiful way to remember Addison!

Bill and Lynda said...

What a beautiful tribute to our precious grandaughter Addison,we love you and you will live forever in our hearts.

Tamber and Justin said...

Gorgeous!!

Shelley Frazier said...

To my precious granddaughter, Addison, your name in the sand is as beautiful as the angel you are heaven. I love you with all of my heart now and forever!!!