Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Luca Jameson Scarpetta


Luca Jameson Scarpetta 
Born sleeping April 19, 2012 at 38 weeks and 3 days gestation.

USA

I'm not very big, in fact very small.
I sit on your shoulder, and hear when you call.
I go everywhere with you, though you can't see me,
I'm with you always, even in your dreams.
I share your laughter, and dry your tears when you cry.
And every day I'm so proud, because I see how hard you tried.
My name is Luca, I'll never grow older.
But as far as you live, I'll be an angel on your shoulder.  

4 Send Your Love Here:

scarpies said...

We miss you everyday Luca!

Rachael said...

Beautiful! So sorry for you loss~sending you hugs!

LC said...

I waited so long to meet you,couldn't wait to hold and squeeze you, you came to us asleep and peaceful,I saw you face and fell in love,will hold you in my heart forever more.I love you to the moon and back my handsome grandson Luca.I love you and miss you . Until we meetagain, love Grandma

scarpie said...

It's been over a year now and I still think of you every single day my angel. I know you are looking above and protecting us. We will meet again some day until then you will be right her in my heart. Mommy, Daddy, Hailee, Kat Kat love you so much!!