Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Alexander William Henry Draper



Alexander William Henry Draper
Born Sleeping 24/03/2012
Coventry, United Kingdom

I never got to hear you laugh
you never saw me cry
didn't get a chance to say "Hello"
you never said ""Goodbye""
I didn't think that I could feel
so sad, lost and forlorn.
I never knew God chose his Angels
before some of them were born.
Your life was short yet special
I shared it all exclusively
I felt you breathe, I felt you kick.
You were alive inside of me.
Every baby is an Angel
and every angel is divine
God needed one in heaven
He came down and took mine
And although we are not together
we're not really apart
for you'll always occupy a space
deep within my heart.
Time has begun to ease my pain
It's only some days now I cry.
When I wish I could have said "Hello"
and heard you say "Goodbye"  

0 Send Your Love Here: