Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Marysa, Elijah and Ethyn




Marysa Michelle Hobbs 
Born an angel, December 17, 2004 and went to heaven as an angel, December 17, 2004

Marysa,
I miss you everyday, and there is not a day that goes by that I do not think of you. You were my first born, and even though mommy has lost two more children since you were born, I know that you are in heaven being a great big sister to Elijah and Ethyn. I know that you and your brothers are watching over your baby brother and their big brother on Earth. I love you, and you will always be mommy's little princess. 



Elijah Deacon Lynch-Hobbs
Born my little prince, June 4, 2009, and left way too soon, September 9, 2009



Elijah, I am so sorry for the way you left this world, and I wish I could change the day that took you away from us. It still feels like a dream and I will always wish that I could have protected you that day. I am so sorry, and I know that you are safe now in heaven with Marysa and Ethyn. We all love you so much and miss seeing your beautiful smile that lite your entire face. I know God has you in safe keeping always. I miss you my little twin.




Ethyn Jaidyn Lynch -Hobbs
Born my little prince, August 2, 2011, and returned to heaven to play with your sister and brother August 2, 2011   

Ethyn,

Today you would have been 8.5 months old, and I just saw your picture today and thought what would he be like today. I wish that I could have known what was going on, so I could have saved your life. I know that like your sister and brother you are safe now. I love you so much, and  I miss you. I miss your kicks when Isaiah and I would sing at night. I know you knew Isaiah's voice because you would kick me when he spoke. I love you my little angel and I really miss you.    

0 Send Your Love Here: