Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

James Joseph Finlay.


James Joseph Finlay

Date of birth 3rd July 2008
Born into heaven 11th July 2008

3 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

A friend had this picture done for me & I received the photo in the mail today. Words cannot describe how beautiful this is or the peace I feel inside from seeing it. My beautiful boy fly to the angels & wait patiently for me, you will be in my arms again, loving you forever Mummy xo

Anonymous said...

Dear James,
I am hoping you can send mummy and daddy some strength and love to help them through this difficult time.
Thinking of you always
Love Uncle Alan, Aunty Maryann, Jasmine and Addison

Alan and Maryann Finlay said...

Dear Birthday Boy,
We just wanted to say that we are thinking of you on this very special day.
You are always in our hearts and thoughts.
Love Uncle Alan, Aunty Maryann, Jasmine and Addison
XOXOXOX