Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

A hold on names

Dear friends,

In preparation for Monday ( Christian's birthday ) We need to take the email address off the site. We have been flooded with names the last two days and we now have many people waiting. With organizing "The Letter" and preparing for Australia Day we really need to take some time to calm down and just be.

We will put the email address back up on Tuesday 27th January.

Thank you for your understanding.

Carly and Sam

6 Send Your Love Here:

Mommy (You can call me OM) said...

Thank you for offering this service. Take your time. While I'd love to add my daugther's name to your list, I want you to take care of yourself. I'll pray for you in these days to come.

tracyp said...

Have a wonderful day celebrating your son!

Anonymous said...

Carly, Sam, River and Scarlett,

Be gentle and kind to yourselves. Go Softly, softly. Listen to the wind and the world around you. You will hear the hundreds of familes you have helped, all reaching out to support you and your amazing family. You guys have helped me through birthdays, christmas and on our special memory day on the 6th Janurary. I still come here every day. My thoughts are with you all and you will be part of our celebrations this Australia/ Christian day. God bless your amazing family.

Love and hugs to you all
Teressa

MapleCottage said...

I know this is a difficult season.. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Suz said...

good plan Carly. Be kind to yourself. Love, sue xx

Snarky Belle said...

It is good to know you are taking time to be still. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Wishing you strength and peace-filled days.