Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Friday, January 16, 2009

Wiley Joseph Cooper


Wiley Joseph Cooper

Born beautiful and still after 37 weeks

on November 28, 2008

In Austin, TX


Our joys will be greater

Our love will be deeper

Our lives will be fuller

Because we shared your moment.

We will always love you, our darling boy.

1 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

Looking for Wiley
tonight was like rushing through the hospital corridors to the elevator that took too long to open. Then dashing to a room filled with babies not knowing which was my grandson. My heart pounded with anticipation as I scrolled down the list of names, searching for Wiley.
Did I miss him? Is he still there? What will his mother's words say? Then I found him. And I wept. He is just as I imagined him and his mother's words will echo in my dreams tonight.
I found Wiley.

danpaw