Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Monday, March 2, 2009

Lauren Moore



Lauren Moore

Was born on 25th November 2005

and died during the birth.


My heart aches to hold you my darling

To watch you grow up over time

To hear how your voice would have sounded

To feel your hand clasped over mine

Although our goodbyes came too early

And your light now shines from afar

My love for you will live forever

My Angel, my baby, my star

3 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

Not a day goes by that I don't think of you and wish you were here playing with your little sister Nicola. I love you so very much. With all my love, Mummy xoxo

Anonymous said...

My precious granddaughter Lauren, born 25th November 2005.

My heart was breaking in two as I held you in my arms. Your tiny body so perfect. You had your mummy's nose. You are always in my heart. A shining star in Gods care. Love you so much Lauren. Gran Gibb xxx

Anonymous said...

My Angel Lauren,

I'll never hear your laugh or see your beautiful smile, but I'll always carry the image of your face in my heart. I'll love you till the day I die and we are reunited again. Until then, know that my heart aches to have you here and hold you close.

I love you, Daddy. XO