Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Luke Bansal Williams


Luke Bansal Williams
September 27, 2008

Our lives are richer,
the joys are sweeter and the love is deeper because of you.
We hold you in our hearts forever.

Love, Mommy, Daddy and Ryan

2 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Carly! I can't say enough how much this means - it's beautiful! I've been to Australia once - one of my all-time favorite trips- and now I feel like I share a little piece with Luke. Please enjoy your break - you truly deserve it! best wishes, Vickie

Anonymous said...

Carly, what a beautiful thing you're doing:bringing peace ,not only to yourself but to others in similar circumstances. Sunsets and water have always had a soothing effect for me,but seeing Luke's name in the sand makes them seem complete for me.He will always be with us. thank you so much ,Luke's Grandma and Grandad.