Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Lukas and Noah


Lukas
Born Into Heaven May 10th,2007

Ajax,Ontario CANADA

Noah
Born Into Heaven September 29th,2009

Ajax,Ontario CANADA

An angel in the book of life wrote down my babies births
and whispered as she closed it,
too beautiful for earth.

I miss you boys so much everyday. My heart is empty with out you here just know that I will always love you and you will both forever live on in my heart. Take care of eachother until I see you again. Kisses xoxo Mommy.

1 Send Your Love Here:

Jenn (Lukas & Noah's Mommy) said...

Thank you so so very much Carly. This means so much to me. I really appreciate what you have done not just for myself but for my boys as well. May they find Christian and always have a friend in him. Thank you once again. ^j^