Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Micah Joseph Brown


Micah Joseph Brown
Born April 20, 2004
Went to be with Jesus April 22, 2004

Precious son of Marcus and Farrah,
Big Brother to Lucas and Caden,
Much loved by so many more!!
Not long in our arms, but forever in our hearts. We love and miss you deeply.

Micah 7:7-8
"But as for me, I watch in hope for the Lord, I wait for God my Savior, my God will hear me.
Do not gloat over me, my enemy! Though I have fallen, I will rise. Though I sit in darkness, the Lord will be my light."

4 Send Your Love Here:

Catherine said...

Happy Birthday, Micah. We love and miss you.

Jenni said...

A beautiful photo to remember Micah. Farrah, what a gift to have this image on his 5th birthday! Thinking of you and sending you love on what must be an especially difficult week. I, like you, believe that joy and grief can co-exist, that we never put away one for the other. The world we live in now is half light and half dark. Holding both, holding all parts of our human-ness, helps to make us whole. Lots of love to you and your family, and happy birthday to Micah. xo

Unknown said...

Farrah,
It is so beautiful to see this here for Micah, for you & for your whole family. Love to all of you & prayers.

MJ Tam said...

So beautiful. This place looks peaceful, a perfect place and background to your memories of your precious boy.

HUGS.