Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Anton


Anton

Born 23 November 1998

Germiston, South Africa

Graduated to Heaven 2 June 2008

North Coast, Kwa-Zulu Natal, South Africa


“My precious little brother and Uncle to Matt, Aimee and little Jack, I miss you so incredibly much, so sorry you never got to meet little Jack, such a great injustice. I will love you forever and always and though you are far from me I will carry you always in my heart. I just know you are loving all the unlovable angels, including and caring for the shy and lonely and teaching all who will learn to surf those HEAVENLY waves. Miss you so incredibly much, pain of losing you never dulls.”

Tanya, Alberto, Matthew, Aimee and Jack


1 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the beautiful picture, each and every one you take is so unique, I am sure Ant would have loved this beautiful sunset and he so loved the sea... thank you for the piece of Australian Coastline for himxx

Come June 2 it will have been a year although, it feels like yesterday that I got that dreaded phone call.

I love you always Ant xx