Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Monday, April 27, 2009

Madison


Madison
July 6th, 2003

Became on angel on July 22, 2003
due to HLHS


Until the day we are together again, know that you are loved and missed.

1 Send Your Love Here:

#3 said...

I love this...very sweet.

I guess if there is one thing I would say to you if you were here, it's that you have the best parents in the world!! They would have done anything and everything to keep you around.
From an Aunts perspective, It was hard to watch you slip away, and see parts of my Sister slip away with you.
You will never be forgotten by me. I loved the time I spent with you, even though it wasn't as long as I would have hoped for. I loved anything from hearing your heartbeat during the ultrasounds, to seeing you kick your Mother like the ornery baby that you were:) (you get that from your Grandpa by the way)
Love Always,
Aunt Becky