Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Monday, April 27, 2009

Anika



Our beautiful girl
Anika
was born in to heaven at 2.26pm on the 10th April 2009.
Anika was 18 weeks gestation.

To the baby that I carried
But never seen your eyes
Or tell you how much i loved you
Or to ever hear your cries.

You'll never be forgotten
My angel baby is who you are.
My angel baby you'll always be.
Your loving memory will live on in my heart
So you will always be right hear with me.
You are forever our baby girl.

Love Mummy and Daddy
xoxox


1 Send Your Love Here:

Kerry said...

Just wanted to say that I am so sorry for your loss of Anika. We also lost our babies in their 18th week, only two weeks before you lost Anika. You are in my prayers. God bless.
-Kerry