Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Avalon Elizabeth Nichols


Our beloved daughter
Avalon Elizabeth Nichols
Born Into Heaven on October 22, 2008,
only 16 days before her due date of November 7, 2008

Louisiana USA

3 Send Your Love Here:

Leah Nichols said...

From the bottom of my heart, I thank you, Carly. I cannot begin to explain the myriad of emotions I felt when I saw this photo. Joy, sadness, and a certain sense of peace. Most of all, a sincere gratefulness for the time and effort you put into this photo, and the fact that a lovely lady halfway across the world cared enough to do this for us.

With much love and gratitude,
Leah & Wayne Nichols

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this beautiful site. Its been Two years since we lost Avalon and it still hurts today as much as it did the day we lost her. I come by this site to look. Of course I dont stay long because I still start crying I just want to say thanks again.

Wayne said...

Its been 4 years now and I still cry like a baby like I am doing right now as I type this now. Again thank you for this beautiful website.
Wayne Daddy