Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Mason Dykstra


Mason Dykstra
Date of Birth: June 2nd, 2008
Mason got his wings on January 29th, 2009
after an inspirational & courageous fight with cancer.

"I thought of you with love today, but that is nothing new. I thought about you yesterday and days before that too. I think of you always, I often speak your name. All I have are memories and your pictures in a frame. Your memory is my keepsake, with which I will never part. God has you in His keeping, I have you in my heart." Author Unknown

We miss you and love you more than words could capture Monk, you are our hero, our angel, our love.

Love,

Muma & Dada

"It's not how long a star shines but the brightness of its light"

4 Send Your Love Here:

Judy said...

Beautiful , just beautiful, words cannot express how Mason's name in the sand touched me, I'll always love you my "Bobby Dazzler" Mason.
Love Gran XXXX

Anonymous said...

Beautiful tribute to a beautiful little boy.
SandraT

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful and moving dedication. Our thoughts are with you both...

Steve and Krista Stanley

Anonymous said...

I just saw this now as I lit a candle for Mason. It's a truly beautiful thing for a truly beautiful child.