Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Monique Hope Vadala


Monique Hope Vadala

Born and Entered Eternal Life on the 5th February 2009
Sydney, Australia

We may not have held you in our arms for very long,
but we will hold you in our hearts forever.

Precious daughter of Joanna and Maurice
and much loved baby sister to Analise and Lara

5 Send Your Love Here:

Anonymous said...

An angel missed so dearly by her family and cousins, Monique will be in our hearts forever.

P

vince said...

Yes, it is true beauty.
Monique Hope will always be in our hearts as she has taken a little piece from all of us. She is truely in a beautiful and angelic place looking over her family.
A passage I just saw sums it up nicely.

"A little flower lent not given to bud on earth and bloom in Heaven"

Lina

Anonymous said...

A beautiful Angel who will always be remembered and cherished, close to our hearts and thoughts.
Monique Hope has touched our lives in a remarkable way, she'll never be forgotten.
Our dearest beautiful Angel from above.
We will always love you and think of you everyday.

C

Jo Tsangarides said...

We didn't get the chance to meet Monique Hope in this life,& yet she touched the lives of so many!Monique Hope reminds us about the true gift of life,& the truest & purest form of love.I pray we carry this lesson always & leave this precious legacy to our loved ones!Our purpose in this life is to bring glory to God,& monique Hope has more than achieved this.I will meet Monique Hope one day & I will be honoured to congratulate her on a job well done!Monique Hope lives in so many hearts & has truly found a home in all of us & with her Precious Maker!Love Jo

Anonymous said...

Hi Monique Hope

I miss you so much. I have never
seen you. Its been so so long but I
will never leave you alone. You are always in my heart. I miss
you so so much but you are a little
star in heaven where I can always see you up there and make a wish.
One day I want to see you but it will take so so long until I am older but I still will never ever ever forget you.
I love you

Love your big sister Analise