Christian's Beach Is Now Closed

Please visit The Seashore of Remembrance if you would like to place an order for an artwork.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Tatianna


Tatianna Jaelle Quiterio-Goodwin
Born:December 04,2010
Grew her wings April 25,2011
United States

To My Precious Pea Bumpin Girl
Geekie couldn't get there in time to see you born, but I was screaming and crying all the way to you with your Auntie M. I was there when you tried to sneak away in your sleep, but thankfully your Mommy woke Geekie up to get you help. I thought then I saw my world crumble around me when they done CPR on you, and I about gave the doctor that bought you in this word a heart attack trying to get a call out to your Gran. I then had security guards watching me as I peeped through a hole in the curtains watching them make you pink and bring you back to us. I had never been so proud.

I was with you most days, the most days I could. I asked every question to every doctor that ever touched you. I talked about you to poeple that may have not even cared, but they listened cause I wouldn't stop talking about my Precious Pea. I carry around pictures of you and showed them to everyone. And I have told your story a million times.

I loved being there wtih you, giving you silly faces, blinding you with all my picture taking, I know you had to be sick of the flashes. We did your Fondas, and sometime you got mad at your Geekie, but she made you do them anyways. And eventually you got stronger and you were not made at me anymore for doing them. Then we found a new way to calm you down, we danced and sang, ""Girls just wanna have fun"" and Dancing Queen.. I think you liked Dancing Queen better becuase it was slow flowing arm movements, like a graceful dancer. But you always smiled big at your Geekie when we did the girls just wanna have fun song. We imagined lots of ventures together..South Pole,, but you didn't liket he Polar BEars, Steelers vs Ravens Superbowl with Sophie, you had fun with her in your Steelers gear. And then there was your first Santos game and they wond the World Cup. You and your Daddy were so proud. And then you and your Mommy went on the Laddin venture, and we went under the sea. Now you may have any venture you want, just make suer you have some of them with Geekie in her dreams

You were always so peaceful and happy. I always worried you were hurting, but you never showed it. That is why I am thankful that when you did start to suffer, the Angels took you to God, El Dios, so you will never suffer again. Never bleed, have another surgery, or illness.

There are so many things my selfishness will miss, but you will enjoy everything your little heart will ever desire because you are with the Angels and Heaven is filled with all the opes and wishes of every child. You will never want for anything, and you will never want for love because you took all the love of the world with you from me, your Mommy and Daddy, Auntie M and Gran, Pop-Pop, Gramps, Granddaddy, Abuela, Tia and the list goes on and on. You still have my Heart Strings, so if you ever feel that I haven't thought of you enough during the day, just tug on them and we will have a venture togther.

I love you my Precious Pea Bumpin Girl

Hasta mi vivo contigo otra vez

Te quiero

Ver a bien tu Mama y Daddy

3 Send Your Love Here:

Unknown said...

mommy loves you tatianna this is so beautiful

Unknown said...

Your Geekie misses you, my Precious Pea Bumpin Girl..Come to me in my dreams, peek at me through the clouds, smile at me in the sunshine, and cry with me in the rain. You are my love, my heart strings, and my smiles... I love you.

Anonymous said...

Sweet Babygirl~
I hope you know how much Joy you brought to our lives. You were a True Blessing from God. We will always be grateful for the times we had with you! It warms our heart to know how much you loved your little giraffe ;)
We will see you again someday~
Until then....You Will Always Be In Our Hearts ♥

We Love You Tati!
Uncle Tony & Aunt Teresa